BBA - Hons. (Applied Management) is a three-year undergraduate program. This program is articulated to bridge the existing skills gap between academic qualifications and employability skills required by the industries. The program is designed with the inputs from industry experts to train students for matching with the competitive and fast-growing industry demands. The main objective of the programme is to equip students for business leadership through a rich curriculum, value added courses, innovative pedagogy, continuous mentoring resulting into holistic development.
OBJECTIVES OF BBA - Hons. (Applied Management) PROGRAM ARE:
- To enhance and cultivate abilities among the students to think critically and creatively.
- To provide platform and enable environment to the students to apply their theoretical learnings into business setting and achieve maximum industry exposure through live projects, internships and workshops.
- To cater to the contemporary aspects of business education with the help of dynamic and rich curriculum.
- To engage the students into activity-based learning which ultimately results into enhancement of their professional abilities and business etiquettes.
- Student should have passed HSC or equivalent examination with minimum 50%.